4.01.2009

MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE

MAX gives great service I must say. Their 20 year old employees must have been trained in: "How to make women smile after 2 hours of waiting at the local policestation for something that took 5 minutes to execute".


Me: A crispy chicken salad. And a Maxmål.
Maxguy: Are you sure? Wink, wink.
Me: Well, yes?!
Maxguy: I was just thinking, looking at Luke...Maxbox?
Me: No, he likes the salad.
Maxguy: haha...ok.
Me: (taking out my creditcard)
Maxguy: You have a beautiful necklace.
Me: (suprised): Thank you. (more surprised).

What a diffrence a little comment like that can make. I smiled. Maybe they have a obligatory smile programme or something. Maybe he was just nice. Well, Maxguy...thank you for making my day brighter!

Think of what a diffrence the smallest things make! Make the world smile! When you meet someone with the frown upside down, turn it around and smile! I sure smiled all the way to the ba...table.

No comments:

Post a Comment