2.24.2010

ITALIANAMERICANS DO LOVE THEM PICKLES

As everyone else Ive been glued to JERSEY SHORE lately. I´ve been watching it on mtv.com since we don´t get it in the arctic. I love the Snickers-Pickle loveaffair and the Pauly D giggle. I´m sure MTV took a withdrawal on that married-man-dating girl Angelina that left (she was a bore). Where do I get them shirts JWOW has, and how does she keep the girls in place? :) The secrets of all guidettes I belive.

I´m opting for a rerun trip to NJ with the shuttle from Penn station and from Newark with the train like I used to. On the look out: Tanned up broilers. They seem to know how to have a good time, and punch out some random people. They are keen on moms and pickles too and who can say thats a bad thing? As of the guidodebate - I stay silent. I don´t know what the fuzz is about, but I do see a resemblance to any deregotory term anyone is called or call themself.

So if italianamericans are refered to as guidos/guidettes - what am I as a swedish, finnish,russian combo - a roulette? ;D I kid, I kid!

Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment